12/12/2007

The Day It All Began (Which would be Day 1)

It is December something right now (if you must, check under this post). Today, the Cubs signed Kosuke Fukudome to a 4 year, $48 million deal. An outfield of The Fonz, Fukudome, and Pie/Pagan/Murton/other inconsistent young outfielder along with D-Lee and A-Ram has some people(meaning me) excited. I've done some research(meaning I've watched a video on YouTube) and he's like a fighter jet made of biceps. Here are some things to look forward to:
  • Arms: Sori, Pie,and Fukudome are not to be fucked with if you're a baserunner.
  • Baserunning: This guy could use some pointers.
  • Left-handed power: I've heard it helps
  • Signs at opposing ballparks: We've already heard some doozies throughout the 'sphere(that's right, I did it), but I can't wait to see what those fatties in Milwaukee have to say. (Sarcasm. I actually couldn't care less. Speaking of the Crew, this is known as a jinx in some suburban inner circles.)
  • Utter disappointment. A horrible injury. A great year!

No comments: